I have played Runescape over 5 years. I have enjoyed it most of the those 5 years. I am the leader of a small clan F2P and P2P mixed.

I messed my name up it should be Chief not Cheif because that is what my clan members call me.

Our clan was founded about 5 years ago when six of us decided to work together, one did crafting, one did cooking, another did fishing, another did gardening, I did woodcutting, we all worked together and this went on long enough for us to see we needed all skills. My co-leader is now a 97 crafter and I am a 90 wood cutter. The others still work their skills but for the last year or so we have tried to get all our skills up.

Our clan is very relaxed but no one breaks our rules and five of the six that started are still in the clan. We have known most of the clanmates in the clan for about 3 years on an average and a few for much longer.

Most of our clan are rangers with a few mages and meleers.

I know most people like melee to me range is much more fun and challenging. I do mage a bit, and I can melee.

I enjoy Runescape my favourite thing is fighting dragons.

I know I talked a lot about the clan but they have always been there for me and they are kind a big of like part of my runescape life.

Welcome to TIF! :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You're very welcome. :)

I just noticed that you said you messed up on your name. You can change your display name to correct that if you like. Just click on the dropdown next to your name at the top of the page and select "my settings". On the new page that comes up, select "display name" and adjust it accordingly.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thank you both, I have posted on boards were no one has welcomed me and I went away quietly. It gives you a good feeling someone welcomes you. I will always try to remember to welcome new people. But sometimes we get busy and I understand that too.