dungeoneer solo question

ohmergurd

lvl 70 dungeoneer doing solo is 28 mins slow for mediums? whats the avg time to clear one i only kill mobs in guardian door rooms i use the gatestone teles sometimes.and another thing how do u kill hammernaut easier it says mage but that shet always misses or hits low andi have 97 mage with firesurge, his charge attk almost always kills me cuz myh char wont move fast enough to get out of his way.

It is relativity slow for a solo med, you should be aiming for sub 10/15.

What binds you have and have you upgrades the relevant ring styles?

With the gatestone telle how much do you use it? You should always have something gated with your pgt (personal gatestone) and ggs(group gatestone) then you can use the ht teleport for a third extra gate.

I know this guide is for 5:5 larges but it should help with the basics of keying.

http://www.xp-waste.com/map-reading-pathing-t1315.html

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

while killing hammernaut you should hug the walls. when he yells "CHAARGE" or whatever it was (haven't played for a while) you should run along the wall (wait a second or so after he announces the "charge") then he will hit the wall and be stunned for a while. Magic shouldn't really miss that much though. But the main thing is to avoid the running charge.