Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Broxxar's EoC Boss Battle Exploits - VLog

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Broxxar
[ Display Name History ]

Broxxar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
Watch my videos and fuel my hatred oops I mean love for Runescape.

VLog4:

The boss battle where I used ricochet and all three mercenaries died was cut, so the video contains no fighting at all.

VLog3:

Not a boss battle this time, but good and possibly still information that is unbeknownst to many players in this post EoC world.

VLog2:

Check out my latest at Fight Kiln on EoC, where Har-Aken forgets how to swim.

VLog 1:

In this first post, check out the "No More Nomad... No More!" special fight in Dominion Tower, done without food, pots, protection prayers or summoning familiars (yes this is possible and easy now in EoC).

Broxxar
[ Display Name History ]

Broxxar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
Check out my latest video on EoC Har-Aken and FIght Kiln.

All my vids are being posted chronologically descending order.

Comments and (constructive) criticisms appreciated!

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Don Auror
I like how you sware :D

Looking forward to your shit!

Broxxar
[ Display Name History ]

Broxxar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

I like how you sware :D

Looking forward to your shit!

Heh, thanks!

Sorry to say my latest video was more scripted/less ad-lib and so I'm much less swear-y. But I'll be back with more boss battling soon hopefully. Check it out and always likes/ comments/ subs on youtube are appreciated. :D

Broxxar
[ Display Name History ]

Broxxar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
My latest video is up for all those who care to watch. I think this one's pretty funny, it was created for the soul purpose of humour after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users