(My Last Days) 4333's Post EoC Adventures

Ever get that "OMG! That just happened" feeling when you play RuneScape? I get that feeling everytime the unexpected happens... Like today. Before I start, my accounts level is 116. (post eoc) Was pking like any other day... Still getting to know the system. When some guy in rune plus rune 2h randomly decides to fight. Ok, I thought. I'm in mithril, I will lose, but it's only 15k at most, right? My weapon of choice after the Combat update is the corrupt dragon spear. (price is 4x g.e. value, get em while you can o.o) On with the story... at first I was losing, because he stunned me, and at one point under 20 hp I believe, but I managed to pull out of it, and turned the tables a bit. Well I hit here and there, and had no food left. I only bring 12 since you die so quickly. Desperation hits me, and I decided to use my Overpower ability... I hit a 3300... Shocked me. I am only a level 116, is that normal? Anyways he died, loot the 130k and left... Managed to win 3 of 3 fights today. Is that hit good for a level 116? Please do tell me. :)

That hit all depends on your strength level and the max damage your weapon can do. That's pretty strong for a F2P hit though ;)

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy