Hello everyone,

I am Darth Irule. Call me Darth, Sean, Darth Irule, whatever. I really don't have a preference.

I am a lead administrator over at Stellar Dawn Central.

I decided to join here since I haven't been part of a Runescape fansite since Runecrypt, and I figured it was time.

I have been playing runescape since around 2006. I have one 99 skill and that is wood cutting. My next I would like to get is 99 hunter but that seems really far off with all the other games that have been stealing me away from runescape. :P

I am 18 and from the state of Connecticut. My real name is Sean. I am a highschool dropout. No I didn't drop out cause I hated school or anything like that. (Although in my opinion my school was horrible when it came to education) I dropped out from medical problems. From my Sophmore year to current day I have had 5 different surgeries. Each taking at least a month to recover from and that meant atleast a month of no school. I am inface still recovering from my latest and hopefully last one. I got all the way up to my senior year but couldnt finish it.

I am now doing adult education to finish getting my credits needed to graduate from my school so I can get my highschool diploma and go to college. Finishing my last elective this week. All my electives were online. And in January, hopefully, I will be taking night classes to get my english and math credit. And once I am done with those it is off to college! Still debating over computer programing or going into gelology. The earth is so cool.

Some of my contact info:

Steam: Darth Irule

MSN: PM me

So yeah. That's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to meeting some new people here.

darth_irule.png

Welcome to TIF! ;)

Glad to see you didn't let your medical issues stop you from (eventually) finishing school. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hey, welcome to TIF. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

And what is this monster hunting team I keep seeing?

It's what TET evolved into. They organize weekly (I think) boss hunts so that everyone can help each other out and help people defeat bosses they otherwise wouldn't be able to.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...