Soloing GWD Zammy, Bandos, Catching Up to RS

SirTommy2005

Hey I recently came back to RS but from the looks of it things have really changed. For some reason people are maging ammy now (I still use typical bandos armor setup, vine whip, spectral ss.) I have no idea what is the more efficient armor now that str bonuses are removed from armors pieces. I have no idea what gano mage armor is (is it 2nd best next to virtus and zuriel?).

Does the mage's book give any bonuses now? I hover over it and nothing comes up...

Also what does armor do exactly now, just life stack and armor? (If I wear mage based armor does that mean melee will hit less?)

As of now I have no access to chaotics (only lvl 75 dung).

I am maxed melee, 99 slay, 99 sum, 96 mage, 99 range. 95 pray.

And I have 170mil to work.

Edit: I have not done any quest released prior to While Guthix Sleeps. Is there anything worth wild that I must complete to have?

Sorry for the questions I looked at the RS Wiki, and tip it (main site and AOW) majority of what I need to know hasn't been updated.

When the Evolution of combat came out on november 20th, jagex added new monster weaknesses. If you don't use the monsters weakness against it you will have a large disadvantage. Zammy is weak to fire spells, so use fire surge. Ganodermic is the second best mage armor, virtus is the best, but I believe virtus is 200m+ right now. So yeah, for zammy just go in mage gear, use fire surge and abilities while having soulsplit on, you will hardly ever need to heal.

As for bandos, currently the best method I have used is to dharok him. I usually get down to around 2-3k lp and get amazing hits and he is dead in no time. Again, pray soulsplit if your health is getting too low.

Hope I helped a bit :)

Oh wow did not know that.

For zammy I should just bring my steel titan (no yak needed) and mage zammy with soul split rright?

And even though you said fire surge should I use blood blitz cause the wiki says it does fire damage?

EoC really have made this game very easy, you don't have to worry about getting bursted down from garra slam/ minion burst or 2x kril prayer slams.