Mobile site doesn't have alot of content

tips48

My system(s): iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Tried on all of these to make sure it wasn't one system)

The mobile site doesn't have links to guides (Minigame, skill, general, etc) and maps, which makes it useless to me because that's virtually all I would use the mobile site for. Please add them! It would be incredibly useful

treq5.gif

T R Tipster.png

I don't think we have any plans to expand the mobile site. It was more a side project than anything else. But if you need to access guides on your mobile you can always switch to use the desktop site (there should be a link). :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

the desktop hardly displays correctly.

What do you mean by that exactly? If there's a design issue please report it so we can fix it!

I'm not really sure about opening it up to third parties.. I don't think that's particularly realistic. If someone did want to do that kind of work we'd probably prefer that they join the website crew, train up a little, and then work on the mobile site for us (rather than signing it off to a third party).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

the desktop hardly displays correctly.

What do you mean by that exactly? If there's a design issue please report it so we can fix it!

Looks like it was fixed, the ad used to go over the bar. Thanks!

treq5.gif

T R Tipster.png