Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update 1.0.4.3 - 23-Jan-2013

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
Update 1.0.4.3

After the huge release of 1.0.4.2, there were a couple of minor bugs that required fixing.
Changes 
  • The legend should now capture properly for more people. If you're still having an issue, please create a thread or post here letting me know!
  • The party details and member names should now correctly draw on the map for all users. Again, if not, please tell me!
  • The issue where users could 'grab' DGSweeper to move it but no 'let it go' has been fixed. Repositioning it should now function correctly.
  • Fixed few spelling and grammatical errors on the main interface. Luckily I can edit this interface live without requiring an update, so they were corrected a few days ago.

Projects 
  • Add transparency to the GDI+ windows. I'm looking for opinions here.
  • Add the ability programmatically enable active scripting to prevent COM errors on startup.

As always, if you find something wrong, please follow these directions.

A lot of players don't know about the hotkeys and hotstrings. Make sure you check them out here!

Thanks guys!

09144a99bb.png

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
All projects completed and added to version 1.0.4.3.

09144a99bb.png

Ben361
[ Display Name History ]

Ben361

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Boo_Boo361
Hey, I'm currently trying to use DGSweeper for the first time but it doesn't seem to be working and is not like the one shown in the picture, instead its like a watermark that can't be moved and doesn't update unless you open the map and you can't place keys on doors either,

I'm using version 1.0.4.3 with a resizeable screen (on max settings), using Swiftkit on Windows 7 operating system

Posted Image

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
Looks like it can't access resource.dll. If you go to My Documents\DGSweeper, do you see resource.dll? Some antiviruses have been removing it from people's PCs.

09144a99bb.png

Ben361
[ Display Name History ]

Ben361

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Boo_Boo361
Aha, ty, problem fixed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users