Help Recovering My Old Rs Account(No Email Or Recovery)

masterliz123

Hey guys,

I quit wow for 3 years or so and I want to come back. I orginally quit because my email account got hacked and they got my RS password from it as well. I finally go tthe email address I used to register back but it was changed. All I have now is some billing statements, previous ISPs, Billing address, cardholdername, previous passwords, and previous ingame names of the accounts. Will I be able to get my account back? I don't know creation date or original ISP I used to create the account. I sent in a ticket and I would like to know what my chances are. Really want to play again but not from the very beginning.Ip changed aswell since I moved(AND CHANGED isp)but I'm still in the same metropolitan area.

If you know the original Password(s) on your rs account, you have a decent chance. The billing information would also definitely be an added bonus as well. It took me several months of trying to recover my main from a hack that happened back in RSC with less information then you have, but I still managed it. It might take a few tries, but if you are the owner & creator of the account, I'm sure you will be able to reclaim it. Be as detailed as you can during the recovery process, it helps.

Good luck :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.