Spork's premature 07scape blog

After dabbling in combat, I decided I'd rather do some fletching. My goal is to get within the top 100, and I'm fairly close, but I need to take an hour off which will put me behind. I've been doing oak longs in Draynor, after 6gp oaks stopped showing up in the Varrok general store. Willows are too slow for now, although I might go kill chickens and make headless arrows with the shafts I made earlier.

If anyone has a black, mithril or addy axe I'd love to buy it.

Stats:

j4UdvjWkIFWwJ.png

Tip: Get a lv2 rat to attack you while running through the giant skeleton/firegiant rooms

Managed to do it by getting 15hp and 10 def first. Fire giants are already being trained on just 32h in, witnessed someone get a rune scim!

OZpcG98.png

I'm heading back to Seers to cut/fletch some maples now. Still looking to buy a mith+ axe.

I stopped fletching as much, it was getting impossible to compete with people who can apparently play 24/7 and have an unlimited supply of logs. I've been doing a little bit of everything the last couple days, got a bunch of basic quests done. Knights Sword got me from 15 - 31 smithing alone. Now that I managed to get an addy hatchet, I'll probably get back into woodcutting and fletching.

Stats:

ASG40dB.png