PHTP Reopening 2007Scape

PHTP_zpsc51e9ba6.png

Pure House Training Parties (PHTP) will be returning to RuneScape 2007 when the servers are released on Friday. PHTP is a pure-only training organization that exists in POH's (player owned houses) in Yanille, and has been up and running for over 6 years now. A world will be decided once the servers are released and houses are expected to be open within a week or two from there, and we will be using the clanchat "Phtp_Channel" if you would like to chill there, get in touch with leaders and/or join our ranks and become a host!

2006 Oldest Phtp Video:

Phtp Feedback:

Clan Chat: Phtp_Channel

Swiftirc: #PHTP

Site: Coming Soon

New Promo: Coming Soon!

6 Years of Hosting:

We are the home of many famous PKers and pure clan warlords, not to mention hundreds of pures who belong to these wonderful clans. If you would like to join our organization or simply help out, please either join our IRC server #Phtp (irc.swiftirc.net (6667)) or our clanchat "Phtp Channel" and let KingRang3194 or Seaniii know. Thank you and we look forward to the coming weeks!

Few Pics Taken on 2007

doubleb115621.png

doubleb155350.png

doubleb180644.png

--WE ARE NoT a CLAN nor TEAM--

Phtp is not a CLAN/TEAM is a Training Camp for PURES to train in the POH

I REPEAT MY SELF THIS isn't a CLAN/Team PLEASE Don't move this to clan section!

Moved to the clan recruitment section.

I realize you asked not to be moved here, but it's the best place for this particular thread.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...