Big Castle Wars event with big drop parties!

Massive Castle Wars Event! 105m in drops + special bonus!

castlewarscopy.png

It's war! We need you to defend the castles, come join us all in a massive Castle Wars event on Sunday!

The event will include multiple games of Castle wars and dropparties, which means fun and fighting for everyone!

Castle_Wars_event_105m_in_drops_and_special_prizes.png

Date: Sunday may 26th 2013

Time: 5:00 PM GMT

Meeting Location: Castle wars

World: 24

Friends Chat: Ordika

Info:

We will all meet in world 24 at the Castle wars area. There we will be a 35m drop party at the start, after this we will all join the Guthix portal and play a game of Castle wars. After that game of Castle Wars we will do another 35m drop party! We will then do 1 more last game of Castle wars and a 35m drop party + a special bonus!!

I hope to see you all there and that we will have a lot of fun!

Is it in world 24 now or in world 54? Might come if I remember to. All the best.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.