RuneScape freezing when I log in..?

XxTearGodxX

Hi,

Okay so for some reason RuneScape is freezing when I go to select a world each time I put in my user name and password. It just freezes up completely and locks up.

I thought it might have been something with a setting I changed because earlier today I was having my browser (Chrome) redirect me to Wizard101..Go figure, at random times while browsing (GameFAQs, and clicking forums on RuneScape) I was redirected to Wizard101 in separate tabs just those one times throughout my browsing session.

I installed TDSSKiller to try and remove the rootkit I had on my PC, I then installed CCleaner and Spyware Blaster as well. After setting them up and running them is when I noticed RuneScape was freezing up (Last time I tried to play RuneScape was hours before this happened). So thinking it was a problem with Spyware Blaster I changed it's settings off and removed it. I had also set up Chrome to block 3rd party cookies but I reversed that as well and still nothing.

I'm going to try and remove CCLeaner and reboot see if that fixes anything.

Also I tried to load the game on my brothers computer and it locked up there as well a completely separate machine..So I'm not sure what to do if I should try and restore my machine or what.

xxteargodxx.png

Well now it let me log in but only after I cleared my RuneScape cache. If I try to log in again after that it just freezes up on me again.

Thanks for the response, I ended up checking the forums some time at night while in bed and the topic was indeed there about connection issues. However I'm able to connect fine now and the topic has since been deleted. So I'm assuming all is well.
xxteargodxx.png