Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mysterious Ghost

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Ezkaton
[ Display Name History ]

Ezkaton

#1 Bad Maxer

• Members
  • 2,387 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ezkaton
  • Clan:EoE
Not too sure if this is the right topic to throw this under, if it isn't just get Dan to shout at me :P

Final Ghost from Path A in the Ghostly Robes Miniquest.

First floor, just south of Aberrant Spectres.

Took me a while to find him as the entry in the guide is from the old Slayer tower.

Posted Image

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

shasta_sms
[ Display Name History ]

shasta_sms

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Shasta_Sms

Sorry for this long delay in our response!

I have gone ahead and made the correction and you have been credited. The change should go live shortly.

sigre4.png
999r.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users