Peever's Leveling Adventure

Well time for me to add my blog to the mix of many great blogs.

A quick summary of my account. This is my 2nd main account as my original was hacked/stolen at a time when I was not playing Runescape and Jagex said I was not providing enough information to get back the account. So needless to say I lost it and have since begun work on my now new main, Peever132.

My overall goal is to level beyond my old account and make it better than ever. My first mission was to get my first 99 in a level that I did not have 99 on before so after many hours of flippin and a bonus xp weekend I got 99 herblore to start things off! I have since got 99 fm as well to trim it up! My next goal is get 2 things done I never did on my old account either....Quest Cape and Task Master! So below is a list of levels I need to accomplish this goal! Some I changed a bit to round them out for no real reason but at any rate here we go!!

Attack: 57/57/80

Strength: 56/56/80

Defence: 56/56/80

Range: 47/47//75

Prayer: 72/72/95

Magic: 68/68/85

Runecrafting: 81/81/91

Construction: 63/63/70

Minigaming: 53/53/75

HitPoints 59/59/80

Agility: 60/60/90

Herblore: 99/99/94 *Completed Prior to thread*

Thieving: 51/51/91

Crafting: 81/81/90

Fletching: 85/85/85 *Completed Prior to thread*

Slayer: 56/56/93

Hunting: 63/63/70

Mining: 58/58/81

Smithing: 78/78/91

Fishing: 64/64/96

Cooking: 88/88/95

Firemaking: 99/99/92 *Completed Prior to thread*

Woodcutting: 90/90/80 *Completed prior to thread*

Farming: 87/91/91 *Completed Prior to thread*

Summoning 47/47/95

Unlocked Songs 461/519/500 *Completed Prior to THread*

Quest Points 197/97/343

Total Level: 1722/1722/2167

No shortage of things to work on thats for sure! Looking forward to it! Private is set to on so feel free to message me! Anyone with a Minigaming level similar to mine....im always up for joining decent teams!

peever142.png

Good luck with all your goals man! I do like how you got 99 herblore on double xp weekend (like me too haha).

Just a little hint to make progress seem much easier, use goal sigs ( http://www.tip.it/runescape/dynamic-signatures )

Best of luck and Add me if you need some help with something, hopefully I can help

• Like 1

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Good luck with all your goals man! I do like how you got 99 herblore on double xp weekend (like me too haha).

Just a little hint to make progress seem much easier, use goal sigs ( http://www.tip.it/ru...amic-signatures )

Best of luck and Add me if you need some help with something, hopefully I can help

Yeah it was very smart to do it on bonus weekend as saved me a bundle of money! Going to change it up soon to get goal sigs sorted etc. Kind of drew a blank and forgot about them when I originally made the thread! Been doing a few quests today/last night. First chance ive had to play since my post!
peever142.png