f2p pure pk, updated.

gisek

Hello guys,

I'd like you to recommend me a good guide how do make a good PK-char to play on f2p worlds. A lot od has changed and runescape is not so popular as it was years ago so i cant find any good guide how to create a good pk-char. I need info what skilles should i train to which lvl, what should i wear and how should i fight.

Thks for info ;)

Pvp is more or less dead, hence the lack of guides. Pures aren't good now anyway. I would expect that the standard f2p stats would be 50 attack, ranged, magic, and defense. High prayer is good because it doesn't affect your combat level. The higher your hp is, the better, but there isn't any good way to get really high hp in f2p.

I don't know enough about f2p combat to recommend how to fight. I'd recommend reading up on each ability and then crafting an action bar to suit your needs.

U mean 50 atack, 50 ranged, 50 def and 50 magic? I thought that def is rather useless cuz it increase combat and is not so important in pure. And what do u think about 90+ range and other on 1?

I can add that i was dead yesterday by range who has similar lvl to my in 4 sec and i had full rune so i am not sure if it is realy so dead. I had no chance to escape even or eat sth, it was disaster. I believe that there is a way to make a good pvp character but i dont know how ;P

Guys, please tell me how build a good f2p char with high range, cuz i was several times on wild today and i saw that there are low lvls with very hard dmg and they are very efective.

Ok, so do u think that 90 range, 50 def will be good in pvp, with blue dhide, magic bow and rune arrows? And what should i buy from drinks and other new items? (i have played runescape 6 years ago, there were many changes and i am lost. Thank You for help ;)

What everybody is trying to say is that you shouldn't make a pure. Pures are useless now with the Evolution of Combat. Defence matters a lot more than it used to. If you want to make an account dedicated to PKing, you should train all of your combat skills rather than leaving some and training others.

• Like 2

-Ethan

Ok, so do u think that 90 range, 50 def will be good in pvp, with blue dhide, magic bow and rune arrows? And what should i buy from drinks and other new items? (i have played runescape 6 years ago, there were many changes and i am lost. Thank You for help ;)

90 range will inflate your combat level and the lack of other skills (melee, magic) will leave you at a big disadvantage.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I have an F2P pking account. To people saying pures are useless now, they still are fairly effective in f2p, especially depending on their level. In general, ranged will be your best bet (Being a pure melee would be an absolute nightmare without freedom, if somebody rushed you with binding shot the fight is already over). Magic is also a viable option, but you'll need to dungeoneer for a Nature staff, or gravite, as bat wand simply doesn't hit hard enough.I recommend getting at least 3 def for anticipate. In addition, it helps to keep att/str/ranged/magic as close to equal as possible, for extra constitution.

What levels do you intend to PK at?

The setup I currently use is level 111, 99 magic, 10 def, nature staff, and full imphide. In general, as long as I pay very close attention, I can beat most things in my level range. I tend to PK slightly deeper wilderness, as PKing by the ditch in World 3 / 33 is awful, imo (More action, less profitable drops, rushed after essentially every kill, which is a serious issue on a pure)

F2p pure pking will take some getting used to with Eoc, but with timing / smart use of skills, it's definitely profitable, and you'll beat most things your level.

Do you have any more specific questions? I have several other pure / nearly pure friends, and all of us definitely put up a good fight for our levels.