Double Triskelion

So... I was killing jadinko males with the squof slayer mask and got lucky.... I hit a triskelion part drop on a tenth kill. Which then got doubled. THey were both the same part, and I could pick them both up. Here's a pic of em stacked in my bank. Darkwitchery said that would be of interest to someone here... so here you go.

doubletriskelion_zps99ab1662.png

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Sorry for the slow response from the Crew. While this is certainly interesting I am going to make a judgement call on this, and decide to not include it into the item DB entry for this item.

The reasons why I have decided not to add the information is as follows: it stands more alone as a fun fact that a piece of information that users would find helpful, it took amazing luck to get that drop on one of the double drops, and the fact that the masks entrys already include a note about every 10th drop being doubled so to make the mention of it also applying to Triskelion items a little redundant.

I will however submit this finding to our "Did you know" segment on the Tip.It Times on your behalf.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention in any event since it is certainly interesting.

sigre4.png
999r.png