Juhaa from Aus. :3

Heey guys! Im Juhaa, from australia. :3

I look forward to being rather active on tipit forums again, i'll be posting my flipping logs weekly so you guys can see how much money i make a week just flipping, bank pictures and drop logs! ahh its going to be so much fun! :3

Might even do 1k kills of a certain boss if you guys would like? :3

hope to see you all in forums. :3

Runescape is a haven..

Welcome (Or, Welcome Back? You look like you're on a totally different forum account, or something? Who were you on these forums before?) to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, . Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics (Unless you already are one, in which case I have to watch out for you!), and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~D. V. "My siggy's out-of-date..." Devnull

(p.s.: Excuse me while I run off, stage right! :huh: ...)

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome (Or, Welcome Back? You look like you're on a totally different forum account, or something? Who were you on these forums before?) to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, . Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics (Unless you already are one, in which case I have to watch out for you!), and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~D. V. "My siggy's out-of-date..." Devnull

(p.s.: Excuse me while I run off, stage right! :huh: ...)

I was Trinitydunge, had a blog going under blogscape aha. :3

Runescape is a haven..

Incase anyone wanted to know what i was onto last time i visited tipit. :)

http://forum.tip.it/topic/317751-trinitydunge-the-beginning-of-pvm-road-to-92-prayer/

I know it wasnt good, but it was only a tiny project and i promise this new one coming out will be much better!

Runescape is a haven..

Welcome to TIF! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hi. Welcome back to Tip.it!

Curious, why the new forum account?

My old account got messed up so eh aha started new one, new blogs and stuff. getting it all ready shouldnt be too long! :)

Also, can someone help me get push notifactions if someone replys to a topic? its not working for me. :L

Welcome to TIF! smile.png

Thanks Kaida!

Runescape is a haven..