September 7, 201313 yr [spoiler=DIY Rules]1) All Jagex's rules.2) No trading (exception for Shield of Arrav and Heroes Quest).3) No looting other players drops.4) No Pking.5) No team minigames.6) No group bossing. [spoiler=Current Stats]29/11/2013 [spoiler=Quests complete] [spoiler=Clue Scroll rewards] [spoiler=Pvm Drops ] [spoiler=Bank pictures!]15th October 2013-
October 1, 201313 yr Author We'll I have been busy and not had the time to play. Moved house last week then had to wait a week for my internet connection to work again. From now on this shall be updated :P
October 2, 201313 yr Author Best of luck!! :D Thank! Just about to go train on men at Edgeville for some herb stacks, hopefully get a clue scroll!
October 3, 201313 yr Author Well last night I logged out after i killed 10 men, was tired and felt sick. Here's a bank picture to show what I've got so far!
October 3, 201313 yr Nice progress! :D I'd recommend doing Sea Slug & Fishing contest when you can, low reqs for both and decent fishing exp
October 4, 201313 yr Author I'm now going to kill 100 cows or so to get 2-10 crafting, then its time to pick flax!
October 4, 201313 yr good luck ;) this will be interesting to watch ;) --CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG UPDATED DAILY!!--
October 4, 201313 yr Author good luck ;) this will be interesting to watch ;)Cheers :) Just getting 21 thieving on cake stalls then heading to Pyramid Plunder to make some money for full mithril maybe even addy :) Here's a stat update EDIT: Almost forgot I did this too :) no more training shield haha
October 5, 201313 yr Author Some pictures from yesterday of level ups, today I will be doing alot more quests!
October 5, 201313 yr Author I'm now killing goblins for goblin mails then doing goblin diplomacy then some RFD.
October 6, 201313 yr Author Well today i want to do Dig Site quest and Watchtower think I will be a few mining levels off :/ Current stats:
Create an account or sign in to comment