Issues With Screenshots

Prevail

Hello, all!

Approximately a week ago, I've started encountering problems with screenshots. They'll upload perfectly fine, it's just when I paste them, they'll seem to disappear... Odd, right? Yeah. The image disappears, or just doesn't even show up.

Often, I'll get this: qmnr.png

Also, when I go in to edit the post since the image disappears, there will be no image link. It will just be this: [/img]

The following Forums I encounter this problem on: vBulletin & IPBoards. (Note: my Default Browser is Google Chrome).

I've re-installed SwiftKit, I've done everything I could to think of a solution for this, nothing has worked.

Thoughts? Is this happening to anybody else?

EDIT: It happened on this site, too! Could this be a problem with ImageShack? Imgur seems to work for me MOST of the time. Eventually, I'll have to alter between the two & they'll both fail sometimes. SwiftKit is an everyday tool I use, & I hope to see this issue be resolved!

Now using imgur to upload the screenshots.

0NYFNoC.png

WJL8Vaa.png

Edited by Paramount24

zqgWkou.png

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

"I, am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemy, & chase them before you. To rob them of their wealth, & to have those dear to them bathed in tears."

- Genghis Khan

Total level: 1356 | Quest Points: 100 | Combat level: 81

Dq8hdyX.png?1[71/75L8oQ7LS.png?1[80/85iJd5JrJ.png?1[30/30J2qLTxp.png?1[80/8580QqszY.png?1[80/94oy4JL6e.png?1[45/52Fauaqks.png?1[78/82]

Aspiring Proselyte pure.

What does the link look like? Where are you uploading it?

[@Stev - link removed and sent to @Ile in PM]

I've provided screenshots of what it looks like when I go in to edit the post when my image disappears.

Edited by Stev

zqgWkou.png

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

"I, am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemy, & chase them before you. To rob them of their wealth, & to have those dear to them bathed in tears."

- Genghis Khan

Dq8hdyX.png?1[71/75L8oQ7LS.png?1[80/85iJd5JrJ.png?1[30/30J2qLTxp.png?1[80/8580QqszY.png?1[80/94oy4JL6e.png?1[45/52Fauaqks.png?1[78/82]

Aspiring Proselyte pure.

This isn't an issue with SwiftKit or Imageshack i believe its because IPB and vB are modern forums and use rich text editors. Instead of using the bbcode try just using the direct link and clicking the image button.

simmo200.png

This isn't an issue with SwiftKit or Imageshack i believe its because IPB and vB are modern forums and use rich text editors. Instead of using the bbcode try just using the direct link and clicking the image button.

I've actually been able to post this on Forums such as vBulletin & IP.Board prior to this. Just recently this past week is the only time I've experienced this. I've also been using these websites for over a year. Never had this before. >_>

To the Moderators, if you see this; sorry for breaking the rules! That is my main avatar, I'm so used to using it on every site I visit. As for the Private Servers, I didn't mean to actually "advertise" it! Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

zqgWkou.png

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

- Genghis Khan

Aspiring Proselyte pure.

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting a close on this thread; I've found out my problem.

It was actually Google Chrome not displaying the images.

I tried out Firefox, & that seems to work. Although I prefer Google Chrome. >_>

zqgWkou.png

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

- Genghis Khan

Aspiring Proselyte pure.