Fearthequeen

Fear The Queen

hi steph,

great to see you here :) i still hang around on RSC from time to time or on some similar game servers. I hope you doing well.

All teh best and take care

d a v i

• Like 1

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

Hi Steph,

Long time no see, Last time i spoke to you on MSN was yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago, i remember you telling me how much you made on RS2 when slayer was released and you would collect abysl whip's or whatever. I don't play RS2, I couple a month's ago i tried to play but i found it very tedious and frustrating as it is just so different from Classic. Although the base structure is the same, the new weapons and armour's, pots and food's, prayers and spells just have be baffled and i have no time to try and educate myself to play.

Anyway i hope your doing well, and you should get in touch, there's still a few people i see around still playing, i couple of month's ago i saw Andy aka ''Low Fighter'' on classic i haven't spoken to him in probally 7 years? But then he vanished again. Also i see ''out 4 fun'' and couple of month's ago, you may not remember him ''ir0n N00by'' and ''Da Str Pka'' they have also vanished again now :(

I am sure a lot of people from the old days play RS2 still but i don't play so never come across them.

Wish it was how it use to be, they were some good times as a kid with no worries in the world playing Runescape. Getting old is depressing. I am 25 now and still play this game, 11 years later but it is nothing how it was. I have a baby now!

Send me a PM if you ever read this Steph.

All the best,

Jewish4ever.

• 1 month later...

3 of my good friends n 1 post :), Aye Steph how ya been? Been many a years since we talked n pkd, Sup Davi good to see ya around still around too! and Cannot forget about ya to Jewish nice to see ya still lurkn too :)

Ive been decent, my pops passed away in July, I relapsed on drugs and went to jail n sept got out n now im 63 days sober and tryn to maintain n survive the hustle of life!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 of my good friends n 1 post :), Aye Steph how ya been? Been many a years since we talked n pkd, Sup Davi good to see ya around still around too! and Cannot forget about ya to Jewish nice to see ya still lurkn too :)

Ive been decent, my pops passed away in July, I relapsed on drugs and went to jail n sept got out n now im 63 days sober and tryn to maintain n survive the hustle of life!!

Brandon Bro! How you doing man, I can't remember when it was i last spoke to you on MSN, You where doing good by the sound's of it man when we last spoke, Sorry to hear about your pop's man :( Give me a pm if you are ever on here, get back in touch. I'm sure i have you on my skype. You may have new details now.

Peace out, Anyone else give me an inbox if you want to get in touch!!!!