Super antifire

I went to fix it and was unable to find what you mean. I checked this entry and thought it may be what you were talking about. We have no other entries for doses 1-3 (hence the animated GIF).

I know we have other areas and entries (overloads for example) where we only hold the final/full product. I think we should have all of them (doses 1-3), like you'll see with super attacks, for consistency. So, I'll check with the rest of the crew and see if they agree. :).

09144a99bb.png

Someone must've already changed it then :P. The entry didn't have an animated gif (or if it did it was broken and only showed (4)) and said that it was "made by using a phoenix feather on an Antifire (3)". Whoever did it tried to make it very clear except they still left it as showing Super Antifire (4), still makes me think that a 4 dose is made in the end but it isn't. Just saying that this doesn't seem as clear as other potion entries, for example "Super attack (3) is made at level 45 by combining a clean irit leaf and an eye of newt in a vial of water.".