Luminux: Light Fusion

Erichermit

Ev32NpF.png

Luminux is a frantic action puzzle game for Mobile and PC. We have set out to create a game that has extremely simple base mechanics while also giving the game a capacity for depth. The game is meant to reward quick thinking and quick reactions. Slow players will find that their opportunity for a well placed move has already passed if they take too long to act or decide upon it.

The very basic mechanics of the game involve setting up lines of 3 or more blocks ("Lums") of the same color, which will cause them to explode an award points. Points gained is exponential based on the number of blocks, however, so it is best to try to perform combinations of many blocks. It is even possible to explode multiple different colors at the same time through intelligent play.

By pushing for simplicity on the surface but depth behind the scenes, we hope to create a truly unique and interesting action/puzzle game.

Game Trailer:

Screenshots

Ngjq12N.png?11lcfvQo.png

YyXnQ0z.png5qeVALr.jpg

History

I (Eric Hornby) and my friend Joey Caero went to a Microsoft-sponsored hackathon competition at our university. After cooking up a very rough prototype of Luminux, which we then called "Project Tetra", inside of a 24-hour timespan we were fortunate enough to win first place in the competition. This victory inspired us to take on the monumental task of tackling Luminux for a true commercial release. I quickly grabbed an other friend who was a graphical designer, Cory Kocurek, and we began development.

While we all have a history of hobbyist game development, this is our first project together as a team and for each of us, a return to game design from a lengthy hiatus.

Contact
Please contact either via [email protected] or [email protected]

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8