Kleehveland! - Road to Max Cape! [FROM SCRATCH!]

Hello everyone! My name is Alan, and I am going to be sharing with you guys my progress towards Max Cape, From Scratch!

• A "From Scratch" account is where you do not trade other players, or use the Grand Exchange.
  • I will try to post images of my bank, stats, and total quests completed, everyday!
  • I will also try to blog about my daily progress as well, because I don't just want to post pictures.

Current Stats! (January 7th, 2014)

pqga.pngqdd1.png

Current Quests Completed! (January 7th, 2014)

30nk.pngqybk.png

Current Bank! (January 7th, 2014)

7df8.pngw648.png7pl5.png7pl4.png

• First Blog Post! (January 7th, 2014)

The most recent quest that I completed was Jungle Potion. I did this quest so that I could have access to do Shilo Village. I am working on my fishing at the moment, and I would like to bank my Trout/Salmon as I fish them. Shilo Village is the perfect spot because the bank is a quick run from the spot. There is also a Gem Rock Mine nearby, which will help out with Crafting. I am going to be working on obtaining Herbs from Chaos Druids in order to train my Herblore level. I am also still in the process of killing 250 Green Dragons in the Wilderness. Also, if I get time, I would like to do In Search/In Aid of The Myreque, and Darkness of Hallowvale, in order to have access to Temple Trekking and the Burgh de Rott Ramble. I'd be able to do the runs and trade in my tokens for herbs, ore, etc. for my account. There are a lot of things on my plate for this week in Gielinor.

I will also be posting videos for this series on my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/Kleehveland

Thank you! And please help support my journey!