Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alternative DGSweeper Download

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Gods Goo
[ Display Name History ]

Gods Goo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Gods Goo
  • RSN '07:Gods Goo

Is there an alternative DGSweeper download? My university have blocked it for some reason (one of the only things I have seen blocked). It would be a great help if there was another download, but I understand if providing another download wouldn't be viable.

Thanks,

Gods Goo :)

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
Even if there was an alternate download, it'd still need to connect to Tip.It for the resources and interfaces. :(.

09144a99bb.png

Gods Goo
[ Display Name History ]

Gods Goo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Gods Goo
  • RSN '07:Gods Goo

Oh, damn. Ah well, thanks for responding though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users