Buying Exp.

Noxx

I have ~175m i wish to spend on a skill, wisely. I'm not too fussed which skill, but i want to get the most bang for my buck. From a quick calculation i could get 6.5m ish Prayer or 10m Con. And that's about as far as my calculations went.

From what i've heard, Crafting is stupidly expensive now, so that's kind of out of the question. Herblore is probably not a good idea either.

I'm not sure what kind of exp rates or gp/exp Fletching, Cooking or Smithing is, but i figured one of those might be one of my better options.

I don't mind burning the entire 175m, as long as i get something decent in return. Something that would actually make a dent in the 225m i still need for 1b total.

Rocktails (cooking) are somewhere between 1 and 2 gp/xp. Not sure on wines, last I checked about 11 (BXPW blew up prices). 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Rocktails (cooking) are somewhere between 1 and 2 gp/xp. Not sure on wines, last I checked about 11 (BXPW blew up prices). 

I assume cooking guild is best?

I believe you can use the 3tick method on bonfires w/o any major trouble now so that would be best since bonfires give a boost to cooking xp.

Sous Chef + 10% bonfire boost + Avatar (lets assume you are with one) + Dwarven Army axe. Have fun clicking 1.21 gigabillion times/h.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER