'My Content' is limited to last 365 days. Any way to extend or at least change the timeframe?

Firstly searching your old name wouldn't do anything - when altering your display name it changes it EVERYWHERE - even your old posts will display your most current name.

Secondly there is no way that I am aware of, but the year cut off is pretty generous I mean if its a thread you care about you ought to be posting there at least once a year or have it favourited or followed really. More than a year would get to heavy for the system to handle the requests for some users without lagging the forums or taking ages to load - I mean I have 16 pages in my content and that's quite empty by my standards.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Searching your old name brings up every post of yours that's been quoted, since quotes don't update when you change your name.

And I understand that pulling every post would be hard on the server, but if you could select a 1 year timeframe it wouldn't be any harder on the server than what it does now.