Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Social Skilling Clan Startup - Looking for members

RuneScape Skilling Clans

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mishari
[ Display Name History ]

Mishari

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 64 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Shaydx
  • Clan:Skillers Zone

Hello,

I'm looking to start a social skilling community clan that has a little bit of everything to satisfy every type of Scaper.

I'm looking at founding a social skilling community clan as I feel these are the areas which I am good at. If you're interested and share the same ideals as i do, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Some of my ideas:
- Small/Medium sized clan (50-100)
- Focused on being a social clan
- European timezoned
- P2P clan
- And more

But of course anything can be discussed.

What i'm looking for in leaders:
- Good leadership
- Event or Citadel manager
- Active (Few hours a day or many)
- Willing to grow the clan (Recruit and cap etc)

- You are reasonably active and can be contacted easily
- You are 18 years or older.

Oh and one last thing, it's all about the quality of the members, not the quantity of members. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game and I'll happily answer those for you. :)

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RuneScape, Skilling, Clans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users