---close pls---

badtz007

Ever heard of running?

Honestly this is a terrible thread, learn to spell and then you can come back and try again.

before the updates barbarian man/woman don't attack u if dun attack them first...

does my spellin hurt u dat much?! :shock:

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

If you're tired of people telling you to "put this in your signature", put this in your signature.

Just run,and dont post pathetic topics like this...

1 thing to do before posting on a forum is ask yourself this "What use wil this thread post" then if it has no use like this one,Dont post?

ok ty

so pls dun post on this thread

ok?

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

If you're tired of people telling you to "put this in your signature", put this in your signature.

You have shown me and everyone reading this thread that you can type properly. Why not do it all the time. \/\/hÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâãn y0() tYpÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã Lyk D1$ 1t mAkÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã$ U L0Ok STo0p1d. But when you type properly you look smarter.

sig5235ro7.jpg

seeing you guys flame it on each other is rather funny. i personally don't care what you think (his spelling is rubbish or he is not a native speaker) as long as i had a good laugh .. but guys, lets face it.. what the heck did he do to be criticized like this ? we all do spelling mistakes , sometimes its the keyboard's mistake due to you typing quickly or maybe typing like gangsters (lol) >yo homie wut did ya do yastaday? did ya go see fally??? i luv the nu updait it roks !< this is what i usually hear people saying and i dont go telling them they are suckers at typing ...