Movement to get Divines re-polled

Airme

Yeah, that's not the most coherent way of polling.  Question #3 should have been worded something like: should the Divine sigil be introduced, possibly with reduced/changed buffs?  Either that or interchange 'if' and 'should' in the last question.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, that's not the most coherent way of polling.  Question #3 should have been worded something like: should the Divine sigil be introduced, possibly with reduced/changed buffs?  Either that or interchange 'if' and 'should' in the last question.

Exactly, they kind of made people pick between what kind of Divine they wanted, and that kind of forced Divines ultimately not getting into the game. Hopefully people send this out to other video makers or staff members so they can address the issue better than this video. 

Exactly, they kind of made people pick between what kind of Divine they wanted, and that kind of forced Divines ultimately not getting into the game. Hopefully people send this out to other video makers or staff members so they can address the issue better than this video. 

If you haven't already, making a thread or replying on such a thread on a forums coherently expressing your thoughts is a great way to let them know...there's also loads of social media they use so you could try there as well.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah I am on twitter. But I'm hoping more people agree and actually do something about it. I'm trying my best, but I can't do it by myself. Hopefully someone like Sparc Mac or Chris Archie sees it and makes a video about it or something. I tweeted famous YouTubers already. 

Not everything needs to be re-polled just because you don't get what you want. Corp is still being introduced with 3 other shields, unfortunately there wasn't a large enough percentage of votes for Divine.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?