Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Calculator idea for buyable skills.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Smk
[ Display Name History ]

Smk

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Smk

It would be great to have a calculator that has all of the regular input that the current calcs have, but have fields where you can enter the number of ingredients you have to show how much exp you will get from it.

i.e. i have 1200 toadflax, 950 torstol, and 339 ranarr. it adds up the exp gain from their respective potions and tells me that. what do you think?

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Are our planners perhaps what you are looking for?  Specifically we have an herblore planner here :).  The answer would seem to be 25,642 xp for the example you cited.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Smk
[ Display Name History ]

Smk

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Smk

Are our planners perhaps what you are looking for?  Specifically we have an herblore planner here :).  The answer would seem to be 25,642 xp for the example you cited.

oh, dope. that is exactly what i was looking for! thanks!

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

No problem, enjoy!  Feel free to PM or post if you need any further help :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I have to say the concept behind what he said could make for a interesting 'quality of life' project for the planners.

Would be interesting to have an alternative input for many where you enter ingredients rather than specific items to make and then have it output the maximum xp you could get for those ingredients and what other things you'd need to buy/get to it (possibly with ge value)

I mean obviously this would only really apply to artisan skills -  or artisan components in the case of div.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users