Calculator idea for buyable skills.

Smk

It would be great to have a calculator that has all of the regular input that the current calcs have, but have fields where you can enter the number of ingredients you have to show how much exp you will get from it.

i.e. i have 1200 toadflax, 950 torstol, and 339 ranarr. it adds up the exp gain from their respective potions and tells me that. what do you think?

Are our planners perhaps what you are looking for?  Specifically we have an herblore planner here :).  The answer would seem to be 25,642 xp for the example you cited.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I have to say the concept behind what he said could make for a interesting 'quality of life' project for the planners.

Would be interesting to have an alternative input for many where you enter ingredients rather than specific items to make and then have it output the maximum xp you could get for those ingredients and what other things you'd need to buy/get to it (possibly with ge value)

I mean obviously this would only really apply to artisan skills -  or artisan components in the case of div.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue