Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanting to join a fun/social clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bubsmama
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsmama

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Thatme Jen-E
  • RSN '07:Masque Bubba

Hi,

I'm in the US, East coast and have been 'scaping  for over 7 years. My combat is at 100 and my skills range from 65-81 and one (Divination) is 49.

Looking for a low key, fun group.

Thanks!

Jenn

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:SwreeTak
  • Clan:Arcane Chroniclers

I could recommend my own clan to you then ^^. We are the Crystal Wings, a social and lore focused clan. There are no requirements to enter and we often hang out together, chat a lot and have plenty of fun.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread here for more info about us: QFC: 93-94-65-65470711

Please do contact me in-game or send me a message on here if you are interested and I can send you an invite.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

LorettaNut
[ Display Name History ]

LorettaNut

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello Bluejay, I have been looking for a SSK 44 mag 325 mold for some time, can you advise where i might find one. Gary Silhouette.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users