[DONE] Have Trickster, Vanguard, and/or Battlemage armour?

Arceus

I'm trying to seek out the updated stats for these items, as I'm not entirely sure ours are correct at the moment. In fact every source seems to give different numbers. Unfortunately, these armours are very rare (and random) rewards available from playing one of several minigames, so it's quite hard to actually track down someone who has one.  You can read more about them here if interested.

To get to the point, does anyone have pieces of any/all of these armour sets and if so, mind taking a few seconds to post some printscreen proof of the stats here so I can get them updated?  Thanks in advance!

Note: if you don't happen to have a TIF account but still want to help, you can!  Simply submit a correction here and dump all the links in the additional comments field of your report :).  Thank you!

We appreciate your help and you will of course be credited for any/all pieces you can provide.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Examined someone in Castle Wars with the gear.

du5rR.png

Stats are the same for Battle-mage and Vanguard, except weaknesses, though I don't think the database handles that.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ah right, the helpful examine feature had slipped my mind. I'm glad you were able to track someone down and thank you for the pictures! The stats for all three sets should now be updated and correct :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.