I'm thinking about making a new account only used to do quests.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Yeah, I'd love to make RuneScape videos that's just me doing quests and providing commentary over it.

But the problem is a lot of quests require ridiculously high skills. And most of these skills take weeks to train.

At the top of that I'd have to pay 10 extra dollars a month as I would never play the f2p game since it's that horrible.

Any advice?

If you want to do commentary on quests, it's not a bad idea, especially since you've already had the experience of doing them once on your main. If you choose to do this and start before March 1st you'll only have to pay the $7.95/mo rate as long as your subscription doesn't lapse for too long, so you might want to decide before then :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

What about giving it a try on your main first before going ahead and dedicating a whole new account to it? I looked at your alog briefly and you've still got 76 quests that you've yet to start, surely you're close to the requirements for one of them and could give it a go to see how you like it.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I agree with DeEliteOne, better to figure out sooner than later when you take into account all the new stat's you'll be required to level in order to do the quests. You should also consider the audience for it, people may not be interested in the older quests commentary as much as the newer ones. 

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

You know, I could do commentaries on quests that I haven't started yet, and try doing them without using a walkthrough, yeah that could work.

In fact I think that's exactly what I'll be doing when I eventually get around to doing Mourner's Ends II. Thanks for your help, guys.