Some timing advice

Themooingcow666

So, my memership runs out on the 20th, and i probably won't be able to pick it up again for a couple weeks after so I have about 6 days to train as much as I can.

I have set a couple goals for myself to achieve before my membership is up but I was curious if you all think I could make these goals in 6 days?

80-90 Dungeoneering (Just reached 80 yesterday)

82-85 Slayer (I have 116,000 remaining till 83 with 47,000 bonus exp)

82-85 Woodcutting with about 115,000 remaining till 83.

If I don't have the time to get all those, my preffered goals would be dungeoneering first (For the gems resource dungeons), than slayer.

Thank you!

Themooingcow.png

Well,it depends how much you play per day of course, but if you play a lot of hours it should be very do-able. You can do woodcutting on F2P as well around 55K-60K/hr on willows if you use urns and powerdrop. Of course ivy is probably faster on P2P, but dg is much faster on P2P. So I would prioritize doing dg, then Slayer, then Woodcutting.

You probably know this already but the gems resource dungeons are of course P2P...do you plan to play much after the 20th on F2P or just take a break at that point?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well until I start up work again I have all the free time pretty much till my membership ends, I think I start work half way there, but i'll have at least 8 hours a day to play minimum.

But you have a point when it comes to woodcutting, so i'll put that off till I go f2P and just try to get that to 85 that way.

As for after the 20th, I plan to play a little here and there, but probably won't play like I do now until I get membership again which should be 2-3 weeks after the 20th.

So it's mainly for when I play p2P again I have that to be excited for.

Thanks for the help by the way!

Do you by chance know about how long it should take from 80-90 dung? If I were to do solo? Or do 5team?

Themooingcow.png

Alright, sounds good. Xp rates vary greatly based on whether you are going solo or how good your team is. My best guess would be ~200K/hr if things go well and you are good at dg, and that would be 3.3M/200K = about 16 hours, but that may be a bit optimistic. I averaged around 100K/hr on F2P at level 70 but with P2P and a higher level and prestige built up you should get more.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah it's not so easy to find numbers on xp rates on Google, or maybe I just don't know where to look. It would be interesting to know roughly what rates you end up getting, if you plan to keep track :P. The xp from a few more keys will indeed shave off some more experience too :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Yeah I can't find anything sadly, and if I do, it's from years ago. But is there a way to set a timer on runescape so I can see my hourly XP rates with my key bonuses?

I don't mind keeping track of my 80-90 journey and marking the progress here with and without bonus EXP to give an hourly rates for other people?

Themooingcow.png

Sadly RuneScape doesn't have that feature, though I think Miss Lioness actually suggested they implement that very thing in RuneLabs. If you want to time it your best bet would probably be using either a physical stopwatch or an online one like this. Just make sure you don't forget to pause it after a session - I know I did that personally a couple times  :unsure: .

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png