Road To Membership Bond

EmeraldNaim

Hello! OK, So... one of my clan pals gived me a Bond to get membership. So, to prove that I can also get Bonds, I need to make money! I used to be a member before, so my member stats is not too shocking. Okay nevermind that, I need help. Making money is hard lol. Here is my stats (this stats is my liked activities and the highest stats).

Attack: 65

Defense: 60

Strength: 59

Agility: 38

Thievery: 53

Magic: 40

Ranger: 50

Contitution:60+ (can't remember)

Any Idea on how can I make cash out of those skills? You suggest me to kill a goblin Im gonna fry your flesh. Just kidding, every advice and suggetion is accepted. I appreciate every help I get,

Just to clarify, are you working on making money in P2P? Or are you asking for moneymaking methods in F2P to make some money before you use your bond? (I would strongly suggest you use the bond and then start making money on P2P as it's much faster, but it's up to you of course.)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

If you are planning to use the bond to get membership, then a few things you can try are:

1) Blue dragons for 500-700k an hour (melee, requires anti-dragon shield)

2) Get 55 magic and high alch elemental battlestaves for 500-700k per hour

3) Train slayer. This won't be the best money-making method, but at the very least it'll help you train combat/slayer while getting a small chunk of gp, too.

I'm only suggesting non-processing money making methods because this can open up better money making methods. Getting just enough for a bond from processing while sacrificing experience gain is not a good idea in my opinion. One would be stuck making money for bonds the rest of his/her career!

I think you meant P2P (members) then? I'm confused :P. Blue dragons is probably one of the best ones.in terms of gaining xp and some good money. RS Wikia has a full list of methods here but as you can see, most of the good ones require more in terms of skills (note you can sort it by money by clicking that column).

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.