Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescape Research Survey (OSRS)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kharos
[ Display Name History ]

Kharos

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:Kharos

Hi guys,

I have been playing rs for around ten years now and decided to base part of my Senior Thesis(Undergrad) on the tradition of folklore in video games. Naturally having well over 1000 hours in I decided to select rs as one of my games to analyze. I am looking for people to take a short survey (7 questions) about the game that I can use in my extremely large research paper. Any help will be greatly appreciated! The link is below. My osrs character is Kharos feel free to pm me when i'm on.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H9F57KN

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,074 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Best of luck with this and I'm sure it will garner some interesting responses. I'll check it out and answer when (if) I have some free time :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kharos
[ Display Name History ]

Kharos

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:Kharos

thanks!

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Imperator RS

Hey Kharos, welcome to the forums. :)

If I may ask, what subject are you taking for this? I assume a form of Anthropology since you have referenced the culture aspect in many of your questions. Anyway, I filled out your questionnaire and hope you gather some useful information for your thesis!

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users