Anchor link is incorrect

Hello,

The anchor link doesn't set it self automatic corectly.

This is what you get:

[anchorlink='example']example[/anchorlink]

This is what we need:

[anchorlink=example]example[/anchorlink]

Would be nice to see it fixed.

[anchorlink=last]Go to last post[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=last]Go to last post[/anchorlink]

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

Actually, if you're talking about jumping to a named point in the page, values should ALWAYS have double-quotes around them.  This applies both for link creation and pointing.  Otherwise people wouldn't be able to create name values that make sense to them while they're typing up their posts, and/or point to other people's value names.  In HTML terms, it's equivalent to...

<a name="{your name here}" href="{URL to link to}" {insert extra things here...}>

...and likely means that the part of the script taking values from the input to be written in the page needs to be repaired to follow already established formats for design.  That is, unless we want people's browsers choking from not having enough value-indicating quotes present in the page data.  I can already see the nightmare coming from that angle. :|

~D. V. "Lose the quotes?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

But this is BBCode not HTML, so that issue doesn't really come up? But maybe it is technically better in terms of standardized code and whatnot. The problem is, if that were changed, everyone who had ever used anchorlinks would suddenly find their code screwed up and be forced to change all of it (and some of those people might not even be around at this point!).

"And that would be a real nightmare!" Arceus

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Okay... still though, having quotes really is helpful and necessary.  Even if they're only single, but with it still accepting double.  And it still brings me to think some input somewhere is failing to sanitize the inputs and apply proper translation. :-k

~D. V. "Time to call @MageUK?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[anchor]last[/anchor]

Thanks, I've added an anchor in the first post, also with the problem so if you want to check it yourself.

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif