Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fitness/Gym Clan Chat

Events F2P Future Updates Glitches RS Market High Level Players Jagex Minigames PvP Quests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

How Much Ya Bench
[ Display Name History ]

How Much Ya Bench

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

Looking to start a gym/fitness related Clan Chat

Weather you are a Gym Rat, Fitness Freak, Crossfitter, Olympic Lifter, Strongman/Strongwoman, Powerlifter, Yoga Enthusiast, Physique Competitor, Personal Trainer, Body Builder, Weekend Warrior, Nutritionist, Just Getting Started, Juice Head, Curl Bro, Training for a specific sport or just love the atmosphere of being in the gym , join my clan chat

Talk about anything gym/fitness related!
Such as:
-Your recent PR's (Personal Records)
-Training Regiment
-Diet/Nutrition/Supplements
-Tips/Technique/Form
-Gym equipment/accessories
-Achievements (If you are a competitor)

Clan Chat: Wat Ya Bench

Please do not bash fellow lifters, let's unite and make the world a better place to lift :)

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Hey there, welcome to TIF :).

I take it you're starting a clan on RS, correct? If so I'll move this over to the Clan Recruitment boards. Also, your text is a little difficult to read on the lighter skin. You may want to consider using the default color to make it show up better. I can edit it for you if you would like.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

L Beersy
[ Display Name History ]

L Beersy

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:L Beersy
  • RSN '07:L Beersy

i love this idea so much

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Events, F2P, Future Updates, Glitches, RS Market, High Level Players, Jagex, Minigames, PvP, Quests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users