Quest - Shadow of the Storm - I'm stuck, help pls

NME

So, I'm at the end of Shadow of the Storm. And I need to talk to Father Reen to get him to come participate in the ritual to summon the demon, but it's not letting me talk to him. I think I clicked the wrong dialog box and it glitched maybe?

Are you sure you're not meant to talk to the Golem or to Matthew at that point? Which parts exactly have you done so far? (We have a quest guide here if it helps.)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'd check your in-game quest log to see what it says you are supposed to be doing.

Odds are you've skipped a step ie talking to someone else first so his dialogue is just playing a closed circle conversation that goes nowhere.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Everyone is in the cave/ruins waiting on the last person who should be Father Reen. I talked to everyone o.O, what he says to me is like "A demonic sigil?!?!, and he can't be apart of it" or something like that.

According to RSwiki dialogue transcripts the convo should go like below.

If it's not it implies you do not have a sigil to give him.

You should've picked up Denath's sigil if you didn't you have to smith another

You should've picked up Tanya's sigil in the basement where she died, if you didn't again more smithing.

You should've got Eric's sigil from Evil Dave.

You then give these 3 to the 2 fathers and golem.

• Father Reen: What's happening? This sandstorm came out of nowhere!
  • Player: Denath was Agrith-Naar all along! Now he's back in his own dimension!
  • Father Reen: Oh no! What can we do?
  • Player: You've got to help me perform the ritual again so I can kill him!
  • Father Reen: Oh! Oh dear! I don't think I could take part in a demonic ritual!
    • Player: But isn't that what you and Badden asked me to do?
      • Father Reen: But things are different for me! I'm a monk! What if my order found out?
    • Player: But the wizards will all die! Now Agrith-Naar is in his own dimension he's killing them one by one!
      • Father Reen: They should have known better than to join Denath in his evil schemes!
    • Player: Oh, don't be so simple-minded! You'll be summoning a demon in order to kill it, to rid the world of great evil!
      • Father Reen: Well... all right.
      • Player: Now take this demonic sigil, and hurry inside!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, that's my problem. I can't talk back to him and tell him that he's simple minded. I have 1 Demonic Sigil in my inventory also.

OHHHH, I see. I think I need 2 demonic sigils, oops. I'll check if it works.

Yeah you'd need 2 because you have to keep your own.

Coming out of ritual 1 you should have your sigil then get Denath, Tanya and Eric's sigils for a total of 4 which you can then dole out to the fathers and golem.

Plv6Dz6.jpg