Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[OSRS] Dusk - Community Clan (Skilling, PVM)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sentai
[ Display Name History ]

Sentai

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:Sentai

Pes0hcC.png

Clan World – 310

Clan Chat – Dusk Clan
Leaders – Sentai/Majoris & Thy42

Timezone – Eastern Standard Time (EST)

​To apply, post an application on this thread, our RSOF thread or on our forums (http://duskclan.com). The application template can be found at the bottom of this thread under the rules & rank information. I look forward to seeing you around! 

WHAT IS DUSK ABOUT?

Born out of the ashes of the former Dawn Clan, Dusk is a clan that focuses on the fun and social aspects of RuneScape. We are looking to create an accepting, friendly community that allows for a large amount of play types, from casual to hardcore. No matter how you play, you will find likeminded players in our clan! We have a large variety of events, and allow members to organize them whenever they feel they want to. In our clan, there will be plenty of opportunity for promotion, based on your participation, support and behaviour within Dusk.

Clan events will include, but will not be limited to:

PvM trips, such as Barrows, KBD and God Wars
PvP events, such as Castle Wars and PKing trips
Skilling events, such as Skill Weeks/Days
Minigame events, such as Barbarian Assault and Pest Control
Fun events, such as Hide 'n Seek and Trivia

REQUIREMENTS

• As a main: 500 total level or 70+ combat*

• As a pure (1 defence): 450 total level or 60+ combat*
• As a level 3 skiller: 350 total level (or) two level 80+ stats*
• A mature attitude
• The ability to cooperate well with others
• Willingness to support the clan with tasks such as thread bumping

* The skill requirements are not necessarily rigid, and the clan leaders retain the right to invite someone to the clan without these stats if they have proven that they can be a strong member of our clan.

RULES & REGULATIONS

RANK SYSTEM

APPLICATION

Username:
Total level:
Timezone:
Highest skill:
Lowest skill:
Tell us about yourself: Insert an introduction here - at least 2 lines. For example, you could tell us about your hobbies/interests, what kind of pets you have, where you're from or literally anything about you!
Why did you choose Dusk?
Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?
Will you actively support the clan by attending events?
Will you join the forums (http://duskclan.com) & check at least a couple times per week?

coolluck 999
[ Display Name History ]

coolluck 999

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

user-coolluck 999

total level-1040

highest skill- fletching 91

lowest skill hunter 1

about me- i love playing rs been playing for about 6-7 years i have two dogs and am trying to become a doctor im from texas and am just looking for a nice chill clan to join. 

currentaly im going for 99 fletching and wc.I would love for yall to welcome me to the clan! 

I just saw the page joined the clan chat and everyone seem very nice

i have read and agree to the rules

I will try my best to attend the events however i might not be able to make some due to school.

i will try and check the forum evey day when i have the time.

jouke123
[ Display Name History ]

jouke123

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:joukeDV
  • RSN '07:JoukeDV
Username:JoukeDV
Total level:991
Timezone: Amsterdam
Highest skill: 77 hunter
Lowest skill:1 farming
Tell us about yourself: i am 18 years old almost 19 i play osrs every day right now im working on my cb so i can kill bosses.
Why did you choose Dusk? My brother ontspoord told me about it
Have you read the rules? Yea Do you agree with them? Yea

hink270
[ Display Name History ]

hink270

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN '07:hamsterslayr
Username: hamsterslayr
Total level:1628
Timezone: PST
Highest skill: 85 range
Lowest skill:41 construction
Tell us about yourself:  This is my second go round with RS after a 12 year break to play WOW. Came back when I found OSRS on mobile
Why did you choose Dusk? I found you on the clan recruitment thread and seemed like it would be a good fit
Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?  yes and yes
Will you actively support the clan by attending events? as much as i can, I work full time and have family duties that take priority though
Will you join the forums (http://duskclan.com) & check at least a couple times per week? yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users