Recipe for disaster requirements error

0ose

I saw this when I decided to use quest calculator. In yours RoD guide there are shown wrong requirements: http://www.tip.it/runescape/quests/view/134-recipe-for-disaster

While it has a lot higher and a lot more requirements: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Recipe_for_Disaster

Because of that sometimes quest calculator isn't accurate.

a49cef8ff0.png

They aren't wrong.

If you look at the calculator there are several lines

Recipe for Diaster - requiring only 10 cooking - is the container of the 8 sub quests that you complete sperately

Right below this is Recipe for Diaster: Subquest x - Blah

Where 0-9 are listed showing the reqs for each subquest seperately since you can do them seperately

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But WGS quest requires whole recipe for disaster quest and it has taken into requirements only that level 10 of cooking.

a49cef8ff0.png

But the calc doesn't read stats from other quests - that is why the quest required box is seperate.

I unticked WGS and 1 part of RoD and ran the calc WGS shows Red because RoD isn't done, but shows the skills in green because I have "270 QP, 65 Defence, 75 Magic, 65 Herblore, 60 Thieving, 65 Farming, 55 Hunter, 23 Summoning"

sTMvQhj.png

What exactly is 'wrong' there? It shows I have the required stats for WGS, which I do, but not required quests because not all of RoD is ticked.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think I see the issue - according to the calculator you're all set for Recipe for Disaster with 10 Cooking - but in actuality you need a much higher level to "finish" everything. I'm not sure if it can be coded to recurse through subquests and display those requirements in there instead; I'd have to check on it. Thanks for pointing it out :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.