Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monkey Madness Def XP

Quests Advice

5 replies to this topic

Red Scimitar
[ Display Name History ]

Red Scimitar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:-
  • RSN '07:RedScimmy

Hello, I am currently an F2P Player getting ready to become P2P and a Zerker. When I am P2P, do I have to get XP from Daero when I complete Money Madness? Is it just what Zerkers do? Can I just not get it and just do all the quests that gives Defence XP (Except for King's Ransom)? Someone said you need to claim that XP if you want Barrows Gloves. Is it true? I want as many Quest Points as possible as a Zerker.

EDIT: Looking back at this, I may not have sound clear. What I was really saying is will claiming the XP from Monkey Madness unlock other stuff further in he game? If so, what does it give?

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

On RS3 you can (fairy ring from Fairy Tale Part 3), but on OSRS you cannot. There was a poll about it and it failed, I believe. You could still do the quest and use it as part of your Defence xp for 45 though.

In fact, from a quick Google, it looks like someone has assembled a spreadsheet for an OSRS zerker. Check here: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

Yes zerkers claim the Monkey Madness defense XP

77yLQy8.png

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
EDIT: Looking back at this, I may not have sound clear. What I was really saying is will claiming the XP from Monkey Madness unlock other stuff further in he game? If so, what does it give?

You don't HAVE to claim the defence xp, however completing monkey madness and claiming the XP allows you to complete Recipe For Disaster completely and unlock Barrows Gloves which are best in slot, even for main accounts.

Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Red Scimitar
[ Display Name History ]

Red Scimitar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:-
  • RSN '07:RedScimmy

You don't HAVE to claim the defence xp, however completing monkey madness and claiming the XP allows you to complete Recipe For Disaster completely and unlock Barrows Gloves which are best in slot, even for main accounts.

Thank you so much!

Aleine
[ Display Name History ]

Aleine

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:Aleine

You don't have to claim the exp, but you have to do it if you plan to go to Ape Toll in the future.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quests, Advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users