Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Closing calculators causes main window to close.

Glitches

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cybertronic Toon
[ Display Name History ]

Cybertronic Toon

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

When I close the calculators window, the main window closes, but leaves the Jagex launcher behind if I am running the game. I would like it if closing the calculators did not close the main window. using Windows 8.1U1 This happens no matter what panels I have open, and happens on the news page as well.

Edit: This happens only when I have the Old School Tools selected

Marius
[ Display Name History ]

Marius

Bear Fur

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Strifariz

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce this problem, could you share a bit more details with us about your current setup.

What username are you looking up, are you also playing old school or is it just the "Old School Tools" box that is checked to begin with?

Also how are you accessing the calculators screen do you double-click any skill icons to trigger it, or are you going via the menu bar at the top left of the screen? (under Utilities > Calculators).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Glitches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users