tmht-banner.png

Saradomin's Encampment

Commander Zilyana & her bodyguards

Time and Date

• Date: Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • Time: 17:00/5PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time).

Other Time Zones:

• GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): 17:00/5PM Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • CET (Central European Time): 18:00/6PM Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • ACT (Australia Central Time): 02:00/2AM Monday, 29th February 2016
  • PST (US & Canada Pacific Standard Time): 09:00/9AM Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • MST (US & Canada Mountain Standard Time): 10:00/10AM Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • CST (US & Canada Central Standard Time): 11:00/11AM Sunday, 28th February 2016
  • EST (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time): 12:00/12AM Sunday, 28th February 2016

[pending]blu_1456678800[/pending]

Server and Location

World 105 at the Burthorpe bank. (The bank is near the Burthorpe lodestone).

The Boss

Our opponents are Commander Zilyana & her three minions; Bree, Growler & Starlight.

Friend Chat

Comeback, you need to type in Hokuspokus (the FC's creator) to join.

Inventory, Equipment & Tips

Bring at least level 60 armour/weaponry equipment with you, enough food (at least swordfish), potions etc.
According to my experience (about 3 years ago) this boss doesn't hit too hard, but she is quite accurate with her attacks. So don't underestimate her since she will stab through your heart at a steady pace.

If you have completed the Rum Deal quest; I strongly suggest bringing the Holy Wrench along with you since it can be equipped in the pocket slot and therefore it wont be using an inventory space of yours. The Holy Wrench allows you to gain additional prayer points when drinking prayer related potions. Remember, we are on a holy mission this time, so we have to fight holy power with holy power!  O:)

In addition, if you have the Shard of Zaros from the Fate of the Gods quest, it will grant you a passive immunity -The NPCs wont be aggressive towards you- from all the 5 GWD factions; Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin, Zamorak & Zaros. (The only exceptions are the NPCs in each of the respective boss rooms). Note that: You must have the shard equipped in the pocket slot for it to work.

Those of you who are experienced with the Dominion Tower are recommended to bring your dreadnips and dominion markers with you;

-The dreadnips deal extra damage & can poison the target. They can also stun certain bosses (Not sure if they can stun Zilyana, will find it out at the event).
-The Dominion Markers are able to boost your combat stats, so the usual super set wont be necessary. (If you have higher level potions, it's better to use them instead of the marker).

See the Tip.It's guide* for more information about the event: http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/saradomins_encampment.htm

*Please note that the guide is still out-dated, but the basics should remain the same.

Requirements

-The Troll Stronghold quest.
-Either level 60 strength or agility to access the God Wars Dungeon. In addition bring a rope if it's your first time to access the God Wars Dungeon.**
-Level 70 Agility to access the Saradomin's Encampment and a rope if it's your first time there.**

**Please note that I'm just assuming the ropes are still required, it may have been changed since I was last time there, but bring 2 ropes if it's your first time; 1 for GWD & 1 for Saradomin GWD.

Lastly I hope you like unicorns! Because there will be plenty to... Hrmm... Pet. :rolleyes:  Just make sure you don't get impaled by Starlight.  :lol:

See you there! :)

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

Might want to postpone that event due to it taking place during a Bonus Experience Weekend.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It can't be helped. I already decided the date and time.

Those who want to join are welcome to take part. In the end it's just exp, and you can get exp whenever you want, but you only meet people at certain times, so I prioritize people over exp.

Anyhow I wish good luck with the levelling for those who are going to do it. :)

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

The event is over! It didn't last for long, which was expected due to the bonus exp weekend, however we did get some desirable results; The 4 of us slayed the commander about 74 times. We were fighting there for a bit over 2 hours.

Our notable drops were:

-Starved ancient effigy.

-Saradomin Sword.

-Saradomin Hiss.

Sadly the value of the sword & hiss are no longer as valuable as they used to be. I miss those old times when they were worth millions.  :boohoo:

We also got lot's of noted items such as unicorn horns, grimy ranarr, some snape grass... And of course FLAX! Yes we got flax too.  :XD:

Overall I think the event was successful, given the circumstances. I personally got tired with the whole double exp weekend, so bossing was more than welcome to me. Thanks for participating! :shades:  :thumbup:

hokuspokus.png

There are new events coming for March, I suggest you check them out if you're interested in low-mid level stuff: http://forum.tip.it/topic/331940-tmht-march-2016/

hokuspokus.png

The GE price seems to be ~500k. So only like 10% of what it used to be. Saradomin Godsword has also dropped. I remember it being 24m.

hokuspokus.png