Hello fellow Runescapers!

My name is Kylie!

I played RS for the first time back in '05-'06. I was introduced to RuneScape through a couple of friends who wanted me to play with them and quest/travel around/skill with them. I played casually and never was interested in the story or anything really specific, I only got on when my friends would call and we would talk on the phone while playing. I believe my biggest achievement on that account was getting a full set of mithril and wearing it around because I liked the color.
After a year my friends and I got bored and stopped playing, and my mother didn't want to keep paying for membership so she deleted my account. (I don't know why she didn't just cancel it..) I to this day cannot remember my username for that account, and I kinda fear it would be stupid.
I forgot about RuneScape after that until BrutalMoose made a video on RS Classic. My interest for RuneScape was peaked again so I decided to try and play again. I joined in September of 2015, to a tutorial I didn't like in the slightest, but once I got into the game I ended up liking it a lot.

TriGryphonRS.png TriGryphonRS.png<- RS3 StatsTriGryphonRS.png<OSRS Stats

Hi there.  I'm very recently back in the game, too.  I started in 2001.  Was quite active with my clan the BlacKnights.  Paid for members for YEARS, then decided to drop members. So, when I came back to the game a few weeks ago, I'm totally disoriented.  So much is new. That's one reason I stopped playing years ago. So many new skills, new types of armor, etc.  I couldn't keep up.  But on the free servers, things seem more manageable.  So, if anyone wants to be friends with a lvl 102 newbie, add my to your friends list and say howdy.

Hi there, nice to meet you :). I guess you are playing RS3 now then, right?

Nice to meet you too! I mainly play RS3, but I have been on OSRS more lately.

Nice to see you coming back to RS! Welcome to the forums as well :)

Thank you!

Hi there.  I'm very recently back in the game, too.  I started in 2001.  Was quite active with my clan the BlacKnights.  Paid for members for YEARS, then decided to drop members. So, when I came back to the game a few weeks ago, I'm totally disoriented.  So much is new. That's one reason I stopped playing years ago. So many new skills, new types of armor, etc.  I couldn't keep up.  But on the free servers, things seem more manageable.  So, if anyone wants to be friends with a lvl 102 newbie, add my to your friends list and say howdy.

I'll be sure to add next time i'm on!

Holla welcome back! 

Thank you! It's good to be back.

TriGryphonRS.png TriGryphonRS.png<- RS3 StatsTriGryphonRS.png<OSRS Stats