How wrong was I about farming?

Blaze The Movie Fan

In the past I thought farming was boring, and I even explained why in this video. (warning: It contains swearing.) I talk about farming at the 8:13 minute mark.

But I am thinking maybe I was wrong about the farming skill, maybe I was missing out by not doing that skill. So I ask again just how wrong was I about farming? I am willing to be open minded and give it a chance when I return.

For those of you wondering when I will return, well, I will return as soon as I'm done with the game Pokémon Sun which I'm playing right now.

No you're right, it's a pretty boring skill. It's pretty easy though so you might as well stick with it if you want a cool cape. Herb runs are easy money too (and tbh kinda fun if you're into speed run stuff)

No you're right, it's a pretty boring skill. It's pretty easy though so you might as well stick with it if you want a cool cape. Herb runs are easy money too (and tbh kinda fun if you're into speed run stuff)

So I was right to assume the skill is boring in the past? Well, ok then, glad to know that.

As for the cape, I couldn't care less about capes in all honesty. But herb runs being easy money is interesting, I will look more into it, thanks for the help.

Also even though I might have been right in the past to assume farming is boring, I'm still sticking to giving it a chance. Because my reason for thinking it's boring from what I remember weren't legitimate. I found it boring because I had to wait hours until something I was growing was ready, so I never really gave it a proper chance. I didn't re-watch the video by the way I might have given a different reason in that video, but I somehow doubt it. EDIT: Alright, I just re-watched the video and yeah, my reason for hating the skill isn't legitimate.

When I was getting 99, I'd do a tree run when I first logged in that day, then I'd do an herb run when I needed a break from skilling. It's a chore though. I wouldn't have bothered with it if I didn't want all 99s.