Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FeOmer, Rohan's RS3 Ironman Blog!

RS3 Skilling

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rohanlord

1vvwk8i.jpg

Welcome to my Blog! I have an old blog on here some to do with my main however I fancied trying Iron man out. I guess the long term goal is to max however I doubt I'll reach that, I get side tracked a lot playing this game  :oops:

Current Stats 05/02/2017:                                                                 Current Bank 05/02/2017:                                     

4MSeHE3.png S17HYKZ.png

I will log any quests I complete and any levels in this blog and I will also update the front page every Sunday to show my Current stats and Best of Bank. Now the question is can I complete Cooks Assistant and keep my Hardcore status  :-k

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

Been doing quests and a little bit of Div training. Plan to do some Dungeoneering for the Scrolls and Charming Imp once I've done a load of low level quests.

K5H7Dej.png

9nASRuG.png

mWsT00x.png

ckHdJWf.png

t6mYJbK.png

dO7yRs3.png

IFI407P.png

Also done Rune Mysteries, Sheep Shearer and The Blood Pact.

rohanlord.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts

Been in Scotland recently and haven't had much chance to play. Got two quests done though!

pDeq7Qq.png

xGvuzaH.png

rohanlord.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RS3, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users