Help me recover my account

spooferfish

I have been on a long break from runescape, and I was going to log in to see what was going on.  Password was wrong, so I try to recover it, and it tells me it's going to send an email to an email address that isn't mine.

I have done multiple recovery attempts answering the recovery questions, and all the other pw info, moving info, isp info, everything as good as I can.  But they keep rejecting it, and I go back and try to add more info including friends on my list, clanchats i hung out in.  

I'm currently waiting on their latest reply, but I am running out of things to tell them.  Is there anything else I can do?  Maybe there are some things I am forgetting to tell them that would help to prove the account is mine?  I'm so lost.  It makes no sense that someone was able to steal the account, but I cannot get it back...

35b9enp.jpg

You could perhaps try tweeting @JagexSupport and/or sending them a few emails. Often their automated system will just throw out appeals and it never makes it to a real person to have a look over it, which can improve your chances significantly if you can manage to flag them down. It's kind of a hit-or-miss thing though - often they just ignore or aren't that helpful.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My last attempt ended up working.  They cleaned me out..Including my orange capes..the one thing I wish they would have left alone..

Thanks though.

EDIT

the jackass had my capes in the GE.. Got some of em back, and some sold so I have 1m gp now .. woohoo i guess >.>

35b9enp.jpg

I had taken a long break as well and for some reason during that break Jagex decided to get rid of the Jagex Account Guardian that was keeping my account secure. Sure enough, I try logging in and find out I was banned. I submitted a ban appeal and after about two weeks I got my account back. Most of my more expensive items were gone, including my Santa Hat. I was hoping my bank would at least be secure but I guess the hacker was able to delete the bank pin after a week.

Really sucks because they got rid of the one thing that was safeguarding my account (before they implemented the authenticator). 

So now I'm about 1B in the hole, and doesn't sound like they do rollbacks or anything like that. Thanks Jagex.

king_bawoul.png