My Intro

Hi all,

Recently stumbled across this forums once again and it reminded me of the good old days and its great to see that the community is still around. I use to use the guides section many years ago back when I was a noob but never officially joined. :P Anyways I have decided to finally register and be apart of the community. :)

Mostly play OSRS and RSC these days, sometimes RS3 but I am maxed now. I use to be a OSRS guide writer on another fansite ( i along with many others left due to some internal leadership issues) so if anyone needs help with OSRS related stuff let me know. Come from canada and am crazy over pizza and often lurk on twitter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here and being apart of the community. <3

Hope to see you guys around the forums. :)

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Since you claim to be crazy about pizza, I must ask where you stand on pineapple...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 1 month later...